Check Your Aadhar Complaint Status Online-As you all know Aadhar card is a mandatory document for all resident of India.It is 12 digits unique identification number which is given by UIDAI authority.If you find any problem in Aadhaar card service then you can file a complaint with UIDAI complaint Authority.
If you already filed a complaint then you can check your complaint status with the help of Complaint ID or Case ID which is sent to you at the time of complaint registration.You can also see Check complaint status procedure with the help of onlineaadhar.com.UIDAI gives this facility to take care queries of an applicant who find difficulty in his Enrolment Process.So if you faced any problem with your Aadhar card registration then you can file a complaint and also has a right to know what is your complaint status.
How to know Online Aadhar Complaint Status –
After registering a complaint the resident can check their complaint status.For complaint, status check you have to follow below-given steps –
1. Step# I – First, Visit the Aadhar Complaint Status page https://resident.uidai.gov.in/grievance-centre.
2. Step# II – Now you will see Check Complaint Status link.
3. Step# III – Click on above link a new Complaint Status page will open.
4. Step# IV – Now enter your Complaint ID in given fields which you receive at the time of Registering a complaint.
5. Step # V – And then Enter Security Code which is given in text Image box.
6. Step# VI – After entering all details click on Check Status button.
7. Step# VII – Now it will display the current status of your Complaint.
How to Register a complaint –
You can also register a complaint with the help of UIDAI Complaint Grievance Center.For this, you have to carry an Enrolment ID because it is mandatory to file a new complaint.
So here you know how to check Online Complaint Status.We hope you all understand the above-given procedure.With the help of your Complaint ID, you can easily track your complaint status to know that it is processed or not.
If you like this complaint section of Aadhar card then you can share it with others.You can also leave a message in the comment section to know more information about this topic.