Check Aadhar Card Update Status:-If you already sent a request to update your Aadhar Card Data then you can check your Aadhar Status By URN number.With the help of Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal, you can check your E Aadhaar Status Online.You will get an Update Request Number(URN) at the time of Online Updation of your Adhar Card.
You can also take an help from onlineaadhar.com to check your Aadhar Card Update Status.Please follow the below mention procedure to find out your Online E Aadhar Status.
How to Check Aadhar Update Status -
You can check your Aadhar card status by two methods.Please have a look at both processes to find out the Aadhar Card Status.
Check Aadhar Status by URN If Updation is done Online -
Check Aadhar Update Status by URN
- Step# I - Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal to check Adhar Update Status.
- Step# II - Now enter your Aadhaar Number in required fields.
- Step# III - Enter Update Request Number(URN) which is given to you at the time of Online Aadhar Updation.
- Step# IV - Now type Text Verification code in required fields.
- Step# V - And then click on Get Status button to know your Aadhar Status.
Check Aadhar Status If Updation is done at Enrolment Center -
Check Aadhar Update Status if Generated
- Step> I - Visit Check Aadhar Status page to know E Aadhar Status.
- Step> II - Enter 14 digit EID and Date or Time.
- Step> III - Enter Security Code which is given in Image box.
- Step> IV - Now click on Check Status button if your Aadhar card is updated then it will show you otherwise it will show a blank page.
So it's all about how can we check Aadhar Update Status by URN.With the help of given steps, you can easily get your Aadhar Status.
If you like Check Aadhaar Update status post then share it with your friends as well as on the Social network.If still have any confusion then leave a message in the comment box.